Monday, January 19, 2009

Scrapping the Music....Colors!!! :):):)




Hi all.....

Wanted to share a page I made for this weeks Scrapping the Music.... the song this week is "Colors" by Kira Wiley......beautiful song....hoping my scrappy friends can join in with us!!!! :):):):):):):):)

Also wanted to share a cool website I found through my friend Kristina..... obamicon.me where I was able to take the kids photos and transform them to look like an Obama campaign poster! Thought it looked pretty COOL! :):):):):):):)

I am soooooooooooooo tired today and trying to catch up on stuff...hope to have more later!!!! LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):)

8 comments:

  1. Great page girlie!!

    I'm going to try out that website. It would be cool to turn a pic into the poster of Obama. I loved that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Julie! Love your LO's. I look forward to working with you on Cafe Mojo, when u get a min can you drop me a line thanks!

    Maria
    riaann at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Obama poster are too cool!!!!
    I so am going to do this challenge this week, ran out of time last week. :(
    Just LOVE your LO!!!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page sweet friend!!!! Love the poster that you did the children's pics. I have to check that out!!!! Hope you have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layout, so very adorable! It just makes me think so much of my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Obama poster site is awesome! THanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ILOVE LOVE your stm LO!
    Its just so pinky-gorgeous Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout and cool pictures of your kids!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)