Friday, January 16, 2009

Scrapping Across the Universe....#7....And a Blog Award! :):):):):):):):)



Hi all.....

I wanted to share this scrap page for the newest challenge over at Scrapping Across the Universe challenge!!! The challenge this time was about a scene in the movie where Jude is leaving his home for good, but before he leaves....he grabs a family photo to keep with him.......soooooooo, if U had to leave home suddenly what photo would U take??? :):):):):):):):)

I chose this photo of my Grandfather Thomas Wiley.....it was taken in 1903 and the photo is YEP....106 years old! :):):):):):) My Mom and my Aunt tell me wonderful stories about my Grandpa....and I was one of his favorites!!!!! I still own a rocking chair that belonged to him! :):):):):):)

I hope my Scrappy Friends can make it over for our challenge! :):):):):) And Diana...I saw your comment.....I saw that the challenge was up yesterday afternoon :):):):):):):):):):):) Hope U can come play! :):):):):):):):)

And I want to thank my dear friend Jacqueline for giving me this Creative Blog award!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo touched and honored that U chose me girl! :):):):):):):):):):) I will be passing this award on to some fellow bloggers tomorrow! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Love to all! :):):):):):):)

7 comments:

  1. Stunning LO Julie and what a great story behind it!!! I need to get this butt in gear!!!! Hope all is well and you are feeling much better!!! SO adore you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie, this LO is stunning and the story is amazing!!! Can't get enough of your creativity!! You're the bomb artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!!!! This is just so adorable! You did a fantastic job ;o)!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Julie, this layout is PERFECT!!! So, so beautiful!!
    Congratulations with your Blog Award!
    And..you're going to meet Deana this weekend...!! Hope you're going to have a great time together. Wish her luck for the 1/2 marathon!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I have something over at my blog for you...;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Julie. I got something for you over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for the award.

    And this Lo is absolutely stunning. The colors are beautiful, le layering is perfect and the little butterflies are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)