Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! I got to meet a SISter!!!! :):):):):):):):)







Hi all!!!

I was a lucky girl today to meet one of my SISters from SIStv.....Deana (aka: luvfashion) as she was in town for a marathon! :):):):):):):):):):) SHE is JUST the CUTEST thing ever!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Had lunch with her and her hubby (great guy!!!!) and she even made me a present!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) Cute little note cards!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!! :):):):):):):) Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to have met U Deana....totally ENJOYED our time together....and I know U will see this after U get home....so, I hope U had fun at the race! :):):):):):):):):):)

Also....one of my blog friends (Lydia) has awarded me with a creative blog award!!!! Thanks dear :):):):):):) It is TRULY an honor to know and work with U on Scrapstars! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooooo.....I am gonna forward on my past two Creative Blogger awards on too.........

Jenneke :):):)
Cassie :):):)
Brynn :):):)
Ashley :):):)
Georgia :):):)

All these women are soooooooooooooo talented...... (who am I kidding....all my scrappy girls are BEYOND TALENTED......that was soooooooooo hard to chose JUST 5!!!!!!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Also wanted to share a page I made for Scrapstars.net!!! Our newest challenge is up and it is based on a sketch and we wanna KNOW your New Years Resolutions!!!! Hope my scrappy friends can make it on over to play along!!!!! Vicki, I all ready saw that U did....and I loveeeeeeeeeeee that page U made! :):):):):):):):)

And Mama.....I saw your email and I am BEYOND happy that U loved the page I made about Papa Wiley!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE to ALL! :):):):):):):):)

16 comments:

  1. OMG!! YAY!!
    Thank you, I am honored! How cool is it to meet a sister? I can't wait to meet some. I kinda have it in my head what some of them may sound like. When I read their comments on the Sis Boards, I can picture them. Thanks again!! You rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Julie, I love to see the pictures of you and Deana!!!! Been thinking a lot about the two of you today!! And how sweet of her that she made you a present, so lovely!!!! Really precious pictures..
    And thank you so, so much for the award! It's my first and I am so honoured to be on your list!!!
    Going to sleep now (it's 01.00 in the night here in Holland)with a smile on my face!
    XXX Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool to meet a SiS! Love your sweet scrapbook page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, such cute pics!! we will have our own in six weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I love meeting SISters (I'm still so happy that you were the first one to spot me at SIScon!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK! You are sooo the greatest!!!! Thank you soo much for the award!!! Love your 2009 resolutions LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is that to meet one of your sista's IRL!!! Love the LO and thanks for sharing the pics! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your LO of your grandfather too! Its totally gorgeous! I MEAN totally gorgeous!
    Glad you had heaps of fun with your SiS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that you two meet each other!! Great photo's!! Hope to go to the US once but i am afraid it will take a while:(!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great day to meet a SiSter!!! Thanks for sharing those pics!! Ashley & I hope to get picked for the lottery for Creative Escapes 2009, if so, we are soooo hooking up with you while we are in Arizona!!!!!:):):) Just thinking about you makes me SMILE, you Smiley girl you!!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm so jealous!! no not really, but i would love to have been there with you two! like i said in my comment at SIS, your stuff is incredible.
    love you!
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! I kinda just randomly found your blog :) love your LOs they're so cute..especially this one..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Julie! I had SO MUCH FUN finally meeting you, too! You are a doll... just as I knew you would be! Love all the LO's you posted while I was gone... will be commenting on them soon! :-)

    Will chat with you soon about the race, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like you and deana had tons of fun!!! :)
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool that you got to meet a SiS! Love - love - love the fab scrapbook page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)