Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :):):):):):):):)












Hi all!!!!!! :)

We all had a WONDERFUL evening!!!! :):):):) We went to dinner with both sets of folks and then we were invited to a family friendly New Years Eve party by our friends Mitch & Angela at Angela's parents home!!! I had soooooooooooooo MUCH fun taking photos of the kids having soooooooooooooooo much FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):) Here are a few of Adam, Brookie, Kaitlyn and Dakota! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) The adults were there having their fun too....but hey....who can resist photos of kids having fun playing!?!?!?!? LOL :):):):):):):):)

Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL night and I hope EVERYONE has a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

And PS....my scrappy friends....only a few more days till I can share my EXCITING NEWS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

14 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your good news... I'm smiling with you just thinking about it! :-)

    Looks like you had a GREAT celebration last night. Could Brookie be any CUTER with those braids & hat??!!

    Happy 2009! Hope it's a REALLY GREAT year for you, Julie! You derserve it! :-)

    16 days! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! you're blogging again...it's been a while since i checked, but i love the way your blog looks!

    have a happy new year julie!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a very happy new year to you and yours too Julie!!

    Gorgeous pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone had a blast!! My family did too....from what I can remember of it! LOL!!!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Happy New Year to you and your family Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New year my friend. May your year be filled with Love, joy and happiness. :)
    Big hug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!!!
    Ok, now you have me curious about your good news!!! I guess I'll have to wait patiently!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics of the children! You are driving me crazy with your news to share!!! Hurry up!!!! Love ya girlie, and have a great 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Years !!!! Love the pics, looks like you guys had a lot of fun :D Can't wait for the new year to start and see all of your beautiful work to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to hear about the good news !!!

    Hope 2009 is your best year ever ! Hope all your dreams come true !

    I'm so happy to have virtually (haha) met you. You are a true inspiration.

    Hugs ! Marie-Eve

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great photo's!! It is good to hear you had such a great time!!! Can't wait to hear your exiting news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess I never realized how cute your kids are!! New Year blessings to you and your family Julie. P.S. Anything in the mail yet?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)