Thursday, January 29, 2009

A boy & A girl...one of the MILLION reasons I am blessed! :):):):)






Hi all......

Wanted to share this impromptu photos of Brookie and Adam that I took last night...*sigh* this is one of the million reasons I am blessed.... :):):):):):):):):):)

Just a quickie today.....been a busy and HARD week, I have had to see and hear that many of my co-workers are getting laid off in 45 days...... my department was hit, but my team isn't YET......until next quarter when the next round starts......I am trying to be hopeful.....but U never know what their decision will be.......

I want to thank my AUSSIE friend Sharmaine and my friend Diana for awarding me these blog awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am truly blessed for having them sent my WAY! Thanks gals!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

For Sharmaine's Award......I have to...........
1. Say one nice thing to the man in your life: I love U my dearest Brian.....I would NOT be where I am today if it wasn't for your love and support (ESPECIALLY for my loveeeeeeeee of scrap....LOL....U put up with it like I would NEVER have imagined!!!) LOVEEEEEEEE U! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life: My smileys make people SMILE!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) My kids are GOOD kids! :):):):):):):):):) My parents and my in-laws are some of my BESTEST friends :):):):):):):):):):):) Volunteer and donate what I can! :):):):):):):):):):):) My art inspires people! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And for Diana's award.....I have to...........
post seven things I like.........
SMILEYS!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)
DANI! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
My SISters! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
All the KIDS (even when they have grown to adults....they are still kids in my heart) in my life! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
To CREATE!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
My doggy!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
My blog friends, my family, my FRIENDS in general....love that I am soooooooooooo blessed in soooooooooooooo MANY ways! :):):):):):):):):):):)

I will pass on my awards to some of my friends later this week! :):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):)

12 comments:

  1. love the photos, congrats on your awards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards (AGAIN), you lucky girl!!!! Love the pics of Adam and Brooke, isn't it great to make photo's of your kids when they are doing their own thing, just the way they are??? And about the pic of me and the dog, LOOOOVE that title you gave me!!! Definitely gonna use that, it is so true he is my baby!!!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics of the kiddies!!! These are the perfect moments that remind you of your blessings. Congrats on your Blog Awards. Hoping that you will not lose your job!!!! Times are so tough and Joe came home yesterday and told me that they are laying off a ton of people!!! It is scary!!! Have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures on the header of your blog!!! You are definitely blessed!! Your kids are beautiful!! Congrats on your awards!! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes we do have to stop and see how so blessed and thankful of what we have and are.
    I love your photos of your gorgeous children!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT pictures of your children, Julie!!
    Wishing you lots of luck at your work, I hope you will not loose your job!!!!
    And of course congrats on your award!! You absolutely deserve it!!!!
    Hope you'll have a GREAT weekend!!
    And thanks (again) for all your lovely words on my blog, love you for that!!
    Big hug from Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THanks love for the wonderful comments and the great pics(as usuall)!!! Im soo proud of all your hard work and love watching you create your masterpieces!!
    love you mostest!! =)=)=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your family ARE beautiful and you have such a lovely way about you...sometimes it is hard to feel blessed when so many bad things happen around us but in the big picture if you can find what is great in your world you will always have a happy life...(don't now if you ever saw Polyanna but she played the Glad game..I like to do that with my kids...It's funny what they come up with some days!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the awards!!! Great pics of the kids!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pictures are priceless! Adam is growing up to be a very fine handsome young man! And Brookie.... well, she is just the sweetest thing ever!!! Lol. Have a nice day Julie! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. HUGS :)

    Made me smile to see Brian's Comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)