Thursday, December 18, 2008

So MUCH to share! Gifts from the Netherlands, some scrapping awards, Brookie & Santa, & Scrapping Across the Universe Challenge #5! PHEW! :):):):):)






Hi all........

I have a few extra moments this evening....hahahahaha....that's FUNNY!!! 7 days till Christmas, and I have a MOMENT to spare! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok......#1!!!!!!!! Hanneke....ONE of my SISters....sent Brookie & Adam some gifts from the Netherlands that her son picked out for them.....Brookie got a snowglobe and Adam an Amsterdam Soccer keychain!!!!! Thank U Hanneke from the bottom of my HEART!!!!! That was sooooooooooo very nice of U to think of my babies! (And me too....as she sent me some scrapping goodies too!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

#2!!!!!!!!! My SISters Sandra and AnneMarie have granted me with some scrapping and blogger awards!!!!!!!! I was sooooooooooooo touched to be named by them for these awards!!!!!!!!!! Thanks gals!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) And I am going to forward these awards to my friends.........
Kristina
Tracy
Bree
Staci
Jamie
Amy
Linda
Hanneke
Jocelyn
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

#3!!!!!!!!!! Tonight we had to go exchange my phone....well, because it went INSANE last night and started typing like I was drinking....LOL....and while we were at the mall...we took Brookie to see Santa....NOW, keep in mind....this GIRL has BEEN chatting all MONTH about meeting Santa and even calls Christmas lights...."SANTA LIGHTS!!!" ..... so we GET there and she FREAKS!!!!! LOL LOL LOL....sooooooooo the ONLY WAY she would sit on Santa's lap was if her MAMA (that's me by the way....LOL) would sit with her!!!! MAMA mind U is LOOKING mighty GRUBBY today, sweatshirt, hair a MESS, makeup smeared....UGH....but there I was sitting next to THE SWEETEST SANTA with my BABY! :):):):):):) Hey, at least this YEAR she SMILED!!!! LOL :):):):):):):)

#4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scrapping Across the Universe's CHALLENGE #5 is UP!!!!!!!!!! Tell us about a JOB or a BOSS that U just COULDN'T STAND!!!! Or.....do the OPPOSITE and tell us about a BOSS or a job that MADE U the happiest EVER!!!!!!!! I did mine about a boss that I had when I was pregnant with Brookie!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOWWWWWWWWWWW....well, my title will say it all!!!!! "MY HAPPY TIMES INCLUDE PROBLEMS WITH AN EVIL BOSS!" .........And, because I know that some of my co-workers READ my blog....I'm not gonna share the journaling......but, lets JUST say....it was the WORST TIME in my CAREER....PURE EVIL was that boss of mine! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Love to all....and if I don't get a chance to blog again before Christmas.....I hope U all have a WONDERFUL AND AMAZING CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you so much for the award! lol And I LOVE that layout of you and Brian! So sweet!!! I will pass the award on with honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, thanks so much for the award!!!!! I adore your LO and where in the world are you getting the time to scrap!!!! So cute about Brookie and Santa!!!!! I cannot believe Christmas is now less than a week away. I can hardly wait till January. I am going to be doing some serious scrapping!!! Have a Merry Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... 2 years in a row I had to be in the Santa photos... me smiling, Bryn screaming. Such funny memories! Love your Santa photo... it's adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for the award!!! :) Very honored. You are too kind. LOve the new LO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a sweetheart, lady!! Thanks so much for the award!!
    I wish I had high speed because I really want to see the photo of you and Brookie with Santa!!! If you get some time LOL LOL would you mind emailing me the photo so I can see it? I still have dial up :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww... Thx for the award Sweetie!!!! So sweet of you:)
    And yeah I know I need to update my Blog!!! LOL
    Bree said she was gonna stalk me if I didn't change it soon! I seriously try, but so scarce on the time! Perhaps tomorrow after sledding and cookie baking! Ugh.... Where does all my time go?
    Hug:):):) Happy Holiday's girl
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been one busy woman!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!! Great picture of you and Brookie with Santa, that's what makes memories!!! (((Hugs))) :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so so so so much for the award!!!! You're the best!!
    Showed the photo of Brooke and Adam to Rick and Finn and they loved to see the presents Rick chose for them!!!
    Merry Chtistmas!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)