Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sharing some scrapbook pages! :):):):)



Hi all.....

It is 15 days till Christmas....and I have been BUSY making Christmas gifts this year.....can't show U those...hehehehehehe.....because some of U will be receiving some in the mail VERY soon....but wanted to share some Scrappy Pages I have made lately....... :):):):):):)

The first page is for the latest Scrapping the Music Challenge....the song they chose this week was "Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth" by Bing Crosby and David Bowie.....seriously....my FAVE FAVE FAVE Christmas song EVER! :):):):):):):):)

The next one if for the newest challenge at Scrapstars.net.....I am on their Design Team and this challenge is based on a sketch and your Christmas Wish List..... :):):):) And yes.....that is ME wayyyyyyyyyyy back in the day! :):):):):):):)

Hope U enjoy!!!!

Hugs,
Julie :):):):):)

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping into my blog Julie. Just love both of these pages here. I may need to check out the challenge blog that you did the second page for. I need to get a list togther of US ones I can feature in a challenge on my AU dt site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS enjoy seeing your adorable pages! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALWAYS enjoy seeing your adorable pages! I'm going to try to take part in that challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ALWAYS enjoy seeing your pages! Going to have to try to do that challenge, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, was having issues trying to post a comment & somehow I posted 2! Double the LOVE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these!! :) I can't believe that it's nly 15 days until Christmas. I better get busy.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie the Lo's are stunning! I love how you made the peace sign! Hoping all is well. I loved your Elf video! Aren't they just they best to make! Christmas is coming fast and we have been so busy! I can't wait for January so that I will have some quiet time to create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work!!! I just love seeing what your next creation is going to be!! Love your STM layout too!! Thanks for playing along! Thank you too for always leaving such sweet comments!! You rock Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOvE the Christmas wish layout. very cool. i love all he vintage-y tags.
    have yourself a merry little day today, friend!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey woman! Oooooh those are sooooooo beautiful! Sorry I haven't been keeping up on SIS. I've been keeping myself pretty busy around here. I miss you a lot! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm gonna try and at least get over here more often! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous los! I really like how you made a peace sign with the flowers and floss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful layouts julie!!!

    they look fantastic! i love all the detail put into them!

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)