Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Scrapping Across the Universe......Challenge #4! :):):):):)


Hi all.....

Here is what I created for the latest Scrapping Across the Universe challenge!!!!!! :):):):):) The scene we are basing it on is when young Jude leaves his home to find his real Father in America....Have you ever LEFT your comfort zone? Have U ever been in a situation where your world was suddenly turned inside out???? I am hoping all of my scrappy friends can find the chance to come play with us! :):):):)

This is a photo of Adam and I soon after his Dad left us for a new life, when Adam was just 2 1/2 year old.....I have written on the back what a struggle it was for Adam and I during that time and how being a single Mom taught me many lessons..........

The link for Scrapping Across the Universe is on the side bar of our blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

8 comments:

  1. This LO is so awesome. :)
    You are really inspiering in so many ways.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout!!

    Happy 'day to you!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazingly inspiring, as usual!! i'm posting this on dec. 3rd--a special day for you? thinking of you in san francisco!! xxoo, cortney

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl this layout rocks....


    And You've been tagged, come check out my blog to see what I've done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the layout Julie. One day I will play along with the challenges too. Thanks for popping into my blog and the congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love love this layout. it's so pretty. i love all the doodads and layering.
    hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are amazing! Great LO! Off to check out the challenge!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)