Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mr. Dandy gets a present from a SISter! :):):):):)





Hi all......

As some of U know, I am very active in the scrapbooking world and I belong to SIStv (SISters, as we call each other!!!).....anywho....VICKI.....one of my SISters sent me a scrap package with tons of goodies in it.....and well THERE was a EDIBLE "DOG" card in there for Mr. Dandy!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I have NEVER seen such a COOL thing!!!!!!!! :):):):):) So, last night, Mr. Dandy got his "card" and wanted to share the photos....cuz they are JUST tooooooooooo FUN!!!!!!!!!! I think he likes it......don't U!?!?!?!? :):):):):):):) Sooooooooooo....THANK U VICKI for the package! :):):):):):):):):):):)

I will BACK tomorrow with more GOODIES to share as the kids and I also got presents from another SISter in the Netherlands!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....what fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
And I will also be sharing some scrapping stuff tomorrow....a layout, and a few scrap "awards" my friends have given me! :):):):):):):):):):):)

See U then! :):):):):):):):):)

Love to all! :):):):):):):):):):):)

5 comments:

  1. Soooo glad Mr. Dandy loved his card!!!! My Bentley loves them too, in fact everytime we open cards for birthdays, christmas, etc. he thinks it's for him! lol!!!Happy Holidays!!! ((((Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad Mr. Dandy loved his card!!!! My Bentley loves them too, in fact everytime we open cards for birthdays, christmas, etc. he thinks it's for him! lol!!!Happy Holidays!!! ((((Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Mr. Dandy liked his card! My mom is so right when she says Bentley thinks every card we open now is for him! he gets all anxious and his tail goes crazy! hehe

    Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen one of these before. He certainly looks like he is in 7th heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where in the world do you find something like that??? It makes my heart glad when I see all of our family included in events. TOOO sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)