Sunday, December 28, 2008

I thought once Christmas was over...things slowed down....YEAH RIGHT!!! LOL :):):):):)












Hi all....

MANY things to share with U!! :):):):):) A few scrap pages...one is dedicated to my WONDERFUL Aunt Mary who is here visiting over Christmas from NY....loveeeeeeeeee this WOMAN more than I can EVER express to her!!!! The other page is one I did for "The Pretty Committee's" latest challenge which is to scrap a family tradition...I chose Brian's families tradition of making YUMMY Perogies!!! :):):):):):):)

And again with Aunt Mary...this was her last night visiting with us as she is leaving tomorrow morning for back home :(:(:(:( Sooooooo....thanks to my Uncle Ron and Cousin Mike, we were as a family able to go to Cracker Barrell for dinner tonight with the gift certificate they sent us!! Thanks! :):):):):):):):) LOVEEEEEEEE Cracker Barrell....YUMMY food and YUMMY Country Gift Shop! :):):):):):):):):):)

And then.....on the way home....we stopped at MY ALL TIME FAVE Christmas decorated house!!!! This man Bern has been DECORATING his house for 54 YEARS!!!!! He uses 68,700 lights....and lets people WALK THROUGH his house to see all the decorations!!!! What is even MORE AMAZING....is he MAKES all the figures U see in my photos out of wood himself!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! He then sells them at the end of each season to anyone who wants them.....and I doooooooooooo I WANT one!!! I have been going to this house EVERY YEAR for over a decade....and ONE of these years....either before I die....or before Bern retires...I am GONNA be able to afford to buy one of his pieces....... theyare pricey though....they start at $100.00!!! SOMEDAY Julie....SOMEDAY!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I wanted to thank my blog friend Julie....and she is also a Design Team member of one of my favorite challenge blogs...Scrapping the Music....and she has awarded me with a scrappy award!!!! Thanks JULIE!!! That truly meant a lot to me! :):):):):):):):)

Love to all.....and Lisa....thanks for your comment....(well....thanks to all that leave me a comment....that soooooooooooo came out wrong...LOL...there is a reason I am thanking her specifically....LOL) I am soooooooooooooo HAPPY that U and your family LOVED the wall hanging I sent U for Christmas....one of these days....my clan is gonna make it to Chicago so me and the kids will FINALLY get to meet the Wolek side of the family! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! Bern's stuff is amazing!! Just start squirreling away a couple bucks here and there, tucked into an envelope that say's Bern on it and before you know it you'll have the $$$ to get one of those beautiful ornaments!! Love the pages and the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pages! Great job! The large snowflake is just great! It really makes the layout. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! Just passed by to say hello and read a little about your life! LOLOLOL....By the way, I love your pages. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lo's girlie!!!!

    Love the house with all the lights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing decorations for sure!! Love your pages!! Your work is always so uplifting and amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO glad you got to spend some time with your Aunt. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Hope your holidays were as sweet as you are.

    P.S. Love the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sooo love to see all your fam. photo's!!! It looks so warm and cosy, love that!!! I totally understand why you want one of Bern's wooden figures, they are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bern's decorations are amazing, their faces are tooo cute!!! Loveee these two LO's, esp. all the trees,ornaments, everything!!!!! Sooo glad your holidays have been fun and filled with family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)