Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I BLINKED and 2008 IS GONE! :):):):):):)















Hi all...

What a WILD RIDE the Tucker and Wolek's have had this year!!!!!! I thought I would do a QUICK recap of the events of our lives this year!!!!! :):):):):):)

Brookie had 3 surgeries....one was KINDA scary since she spiked a 102 fever the day after! Hoping that doesn't happen again!

WE GOT MARRIED!!!!! And our KIDS were our Best Man and Maid of Honor!

We went to Las Vegas for a Family HONEYMOON!

I got to go to Tennessee to attend SIStv's one year anniversary convention and I got to meet over 150 of my SISters!

I was asked to be on TWO Design Teams! *SWOON*

Some of my scrap pages won awards this year!

Brian went to Albuquerque, NM, to attend the annual bowling tournament!

Adam is ALL OF a SUDDEN 5' 2" TALL!

Brookie at 2....is 3'4" TALL!

We adopted Dandy!

My BFF Dani came out for my wedding! *SWOON*

My Aunt Mary came OUT twice....for the wedding and for Christmas!

Brian's Aunt Suzy and Uncle Richard made it out here for the wedding!

Aunt Pat visited!

Don & Loretta visited!

Dan and Pam visited!

All together......we had an AMAZING year....but SERIOUSLY, I blinked and its over!!!! I want to thank all my loyal readers...and the people that comment too....that truly means a lot to our family that U take the time out of your busy lives to see what is going on with our busy lives!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to U all and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

*****TO my SCRAPPY friends....I have EXCITING news to SHARE SOON!!!!!******** :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for poppping over to my blog Julie2 and the lovely comments.

    Love your photo recap of 2008. Hope 2009 is a happy one for you and your family.

    Oh I can't wait to hear your news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am worn out! What an awesome year you had! Really shows how thankful we can be. Here's to 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its hard to believe its been almost a year since you got married! I remember when you were gone from SIS for the wedding and your honeymoon! You are awesome and thanks for filling everyone in on your activities! Cant wait to hear the scrappy news! XoXo AMY
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Julie,
    Thanks for sharing your life with us!
    I have to say that at first I thought: who's that funny lady with all the ;)))))))))))) and EEEEEEEEEEEEE's and !!!!!!!!!!!!'s, lol...but now I know that you're not only funny, you're most of all a warmhearted, strong and very creative woman and I'm your fan!
    Have a wonderful 2009, you and your beloved ones!
    And please.....what's your news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to know ;))))))))))))))))) NOW!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got married on my Daughter;s Birthday!!!! What a wonderful year and You must be so Happy with all of your scrapping awards and DT positions. I would love to do some DT work! Wishing you a blessed 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the older I get the faster the year flies by!! Love your recap!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveeee your 2008 recap!!! Each year seems to go faster and faster, esp. the older you get!! Not fair!!!! I have enjoyed following you and your family thru the blog world!! May 2009 give you health and happiness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! your re-cap is awesome!! it has flown by like it was yesterday!!! Neat idea!!! I made it into the past now maybe the future too..... :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)