Monday, December 22, 2008

A Few Scrappy Pages...An Early Family Christmas Dinner and a Visit to some Christmas LIGHTS! :):):)











Hi all.....

Is it REALLY only MONDAY!?!?!?! Like almost 2 DAYS before CHRISTMAS Monday!?!?!?!? :):):):):):) My folks had us all over for dinner last night (Mike & Sue too!) and we had an early Christmas dinner and some small Christmas gifts to start off the season....and on the way home.....we went by some of my FAVORITE decorated Christmas homes! :):):):) Also, wanted to share some recent scrap pages I have made... :):):):):):):):):):):)

One is for the latest Scrapping the Music Challenge....and the song this time is, "All I want for Christmas!" The ribbon I used on this page is from my dear friend Vicki!!! Thanks Vicki...I LOVE IT! :):):):):)

One is for the latest challenge at NoelMignon.com......which was to use the word, "Believe" in the title....This is MY NEW ALL TIME FAVE photo of Brookie!!!! The sun hitting her threw the window is just PURE angelic! :):):):):)

I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS SEASON....and HOPING I will be back on here Christmas Eve to share some of our events! :):):):):):):)

Hugs,
Julie :):):):):):):):):)

9 comments:

  1. Just stunning stunning creations Julie!! I love what you've done!!

    Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sweets
    i love the family photos and the Christmas lights. how fun! i love riding around enjoying the Christmas decorations and listening to Christmas music.

    those layouts are awesome. i love that photo of Brookie too. it really is angelic.

    i hope you and your family continue to have a Christmas full of blessings!
    LOvE you girl
    hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages. Keep the picture of Brookie close to you when she hits those wonderful teenage years!! LOL!!! I'm jealous. All of you are not wearing winter coats, boots, hats, scarves, gloves and you're smiling!! What's wrong with this picture...oh, I know....you are not living in snow covered, below zero, mind-numbing cold Michigan!! LOL!!! I'm coming down immediately after Christmas...clear off the couch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fam. photo's!! And looove the one with the decorated houses, we do decorate but not like that it's so great to see!!!

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the "I believe in minracles" - what a beautiful layout. I love the colors and the embellishments - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the family photos... that photo of Brookie holding the Hickory Farms box is to CUTE!

    We are going to drive through a Christmas light display tonight... love Christmas lights!

    Have a VERY Merry Christmas, Julie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, just love the LO's, but then I love all of your LO's!!!! You have a real talent sweetie, how in the world did you find time to scrap. I can't find time to take a shower! Love the pics of the family, look at you all so nice and warm! We are FREEZING here~~~~~ I love to ride around and look at the lights too! I need to take my camera and take a pic of this house right around the corner from us, they do it UP!!!! Next year I will take a pic of their house and use it as my Christmas Card :) Hope you and your family have a Blessed Christams and a Healthy, Peaceful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas wishes to you and yours Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving these two Lo's!!! The ribbon Queen strikes a hit, beautiful!!!!! Don't you just love all Christmas decorations, they are just sooo cheerful, colorful and merry!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)