Sunday, December 14, 2008

Adam and Uncle Steve meet Mark Grace! :):):)


Hi all.....

We had dinner tonight at Chilli's with the whole family....and all of a sudden this guy walks by me and I'm nudging Brian....I say...."Isn't that Mark Grace?" and I was right....so my brother Steve and Adam went up to him and he signed autographs for him and LUCKILY I had my camera with me!!!! :):):):):) Mark played for the Chicago Cubs for many years and also played for the Arizona Diamondbacks....and is now a commentator for the D-backs! :):):):):):):):):):):):) It was sooooooooooo nice of him to sign autographs for them and also take the photo! :):):):):):)

2 comments:

  1. How fun for you...I have only seen one famous person and it was Curtis Armstrong who played Herbert Viola on Moonlighting and "booger" from Revenge of the Nerds. Not my idea of a brush with greatness.

    Nevertheless, I have stopped by to wish you a Merry Christmas and to give you another award. Come by the blog to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that, and just imagine, you had a camera with you! Hope that your Christmas prep is coming along! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)