Monday, November 10, 2008

WE had HAIL!!!!!!! In PHOENIX no less!!!! :):):):):):)


Hi all.....

Just a quickie here.....I am off today and going to be decorating for Christmas (YES!!! I am an early bird.....cause I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Christmas soooooo MUCH!!!) :):):):):):):):) BUT....wanted to share that we had HAIL yesterday here in PHOENIX!!!!!!!!! It wasn't much and it didn't "stay".......but stilllllllllllllll it was kinda COOL!!!!!!!!!! In a city where it is over 100 degrees 8 months out of the year.....well, this is BIG news!!! :):):):):):):):):)

Brookie is DOING much better.........no fever yesterday.....but we kept her diet kind of bland and stayed inside yesterday to make sure she was ready to go back to daycare today!!!! :):):):) Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers while she was getting BETTER! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that Brooke is doing well! I read through all of your entries. :)

    That is crazy to see hail in Phoenix! I dont ever remember seeing it when I lived in Tucson.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)