Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some scrappy stuff and a Brookie report! :):):):):):)



Hi all....

Thank U all for your well wishes while Brookie was going through today's surgery!!!! :):):):):) She did GREAT!!!!! :):):):):):):) Her surgeon can't ever "guess" how many more she needs....it can be anywhere from 10-12 treatments and today was #6! The marks U see in this photo is from the doctors assistant....she came in to "mark" where they were going to do the lasers today!!! :):):):):)

Also wanted to share a little wall hanging I made the other night....I am soooooooooooo in the mood for Christmas to BE HERE!!! :):):):):):) This is me when I was about 3 at a Kodak photo shoot back home! :):):):):):):):)

Thanks again everyone for all the well wishes.... Brian and I and the Nana'a and Papa's and the Adam.....hehehehe.....are all very tired from having to be there soooooooooo early today.....so its time to say GOOD NIGHT!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhh.....and PS...to see the photos better....just click on them and it will open them to be more viewable! :):):):):):):):):):):)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that Brookie did so well. What a strong little girl and Mommy too! She is just so adorable~ Love the frame that you made. How great! Where in the world do you find the time to make all of these beautiful creations!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!
    First I want to say thanks for your message on my blog!
    My little girl is doing much better today.
    My nephew is back from the hospitel, but still very ill and it can take a while before he's really better.

    It's good to hear Brooke thit that well during surgery.
    Hope she won't have to go trough that many more surgerys again.

    Love your wallhanging again.
    You know you're my wallhanging idol :):):) LOL

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)