Monday, November 17, 2008

SCRAPSTARS.net has asked me to join their Design Team!!!! :):):)


Hi all!!!

I am thrilled and honored to have been asked to join SCRAPSTARS.net design team.....I have been "with" these girls since the beginning.....and they are just sooooooooooooo TALENTED and just a great group!!! :):):):):):)

This is a scrap page I made for their newest challenge!!! Its all about NICKNAMES!!!! :):):):):):):):)

My title is: "Seriously, whats in a {nick}name?"
Then my journaling (On the back) reads: "Adam has always been "Boogie" cuz he loved to dance as a baby...I've always called all his friends "Bubba" lots easier for me to remember...LOL....and Brooke has always been "Tini" after we saw a show on TV where they called their daughter "Brooke Tini"!!! :):):)
And for each child in the photo....I gave them a thought bubble with their nickname listed!! :):):):):):)

Soooooo...my scrapping friends out there....hope you can join us over at scrapstars.net and play along! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Love to all and TRY and have a GREAT Monday! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Julie!!!
    Have fun joining them!!
    When I find some time I'll stop by and play with you all at scrapstars!!

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Julie!!!
    They picked good!!
    YAYAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Julie! I am so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout. Colorful, playful.. and just soooo inspiering! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Julie! I'm really happy for you!
    I've been so busy lately which is why I haven't been around SIS but, I wanted to stop by to say hello to a lovely, beautiful person------>YOU! Take care...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)