Saturday, November 1, 2008

Scrapping Across the Universe....Challenge #2!! :):):):):):):)


Hi all...

Well...The next challenge for Scrapping Across the Universe is up....and I thought I would share the layout I made for the challenge!!! I used the song "Hold me Tight" as my inspiration!!!! This is Brookie and Papa Mike hanging out at a local farm! :):):):):)

Hope my SCRAPPING friends can join me and the rest of the gang over at Scrapping Across the Universe!!! http://scrappingacrosstheuniverse.blogspot.com/

Love to all! :):):):):):) HAPPY NOVEMBER! :):):):):):)

2 comments:

  1. Girl You know I love this right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be the code! Hopfully it show up when I hit enter! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)