Saturday, November 15, 2008

New challenge at SCRAPPING ACROSS the UNIVERSE!!!!! :):):)


Hi all....

Last night the 3rd challenge for Scrapping Across the Universe came out.....and this one is all about your first love!!! Was it your boyfriend? Your husband? Your kids? Chocolate???? :):):):):):):):) This is what I made for this challenge.....my first LOVE was my DADDY!!!!!! Here he is in 1971.....soooooooo handsome!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hope my scrapping friends came come over and play!!!! The link to their blog is over on the right side of our blog!!!! :):):):):):):)

Love to all....and thank you for the sympathy towards my Aunt Carol's passing....it was very much appreciated! :):):):):):):):):):)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet, you first love was your Daddy! I love the LO! So sorry about you Aunt passing! Thanks for stopping by my Blog and giving me Kudos on my tile project! Hope you have a great weekend. Are you enjoying those Christmas Decorations. I need to hire someone to come in and decorate this year! Wanna job? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)