Friday, November 14, 2008

In Loving Memory of Aunt Carol.......


Hi all....

Yesterday, I got a call from my Mom. My Dad's only sibling (my Aunt) Carol, died in her sleep sometime during the night of November 12th. She was exactly one year younger than my Dad to the day....... She was a beautiful, sweet woman.....always sending Christmas presents to my kids...... She wasn't even sick ....she thought she had the flu, but didn't think it was serious.......She is survived by her husband, my Uncle Ron and their only son, my cousin Michael......

Rest in Peace Aunt Carol.....we love and miss you..............

4 comments:

  1. OH Julie I am SOOOO sorry to read this here today. ((((BIG HUGS)))) to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Julie, I'm so sorry to hear this!!!
    My thoughts go out to you and your family!!

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your family's loss....you are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)