Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brookie's next Surgery is Thursday....


Hi all....

Just wanted to give a quick heads up that Brookie's next surgery is Thursday....Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as the surgery is hard enough........but the way people treat her after is HORRIBLE....hopefully, she is still too young to understand it all......because I know I hear it and it makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry.....but no worries, anyone who makes a comment on how "ugly" she looks....gets AN EARFUL from me!!!!! What can I say....I am ONE PROTECTIVE Mama! :):):):):):):):)

5 comments:

  1. she will be fine.......and she is lucky to have a protective mama like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be keeping Brookie in my prayers and thinking about you all on Thursday!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers and well wishes to your dear little one on Thursday. You will be in my thoughts all day! Be strong Mama and she is so very lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for you all. Brooke is such a beautiful little girl! People are just so ignorant!
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)