Thursday, October 30, 2008

Look at MY outfit on Miss Brookie! :):):):)







Sooooooooo....daycare asked for Brookie to wear her Halloween costume tomorrow for a party....wellllllll....to be honest....she is TWO....and I need the costume for tomorrow night....soooooooo I didn't want the one for tomorrow night to be worn at her school party!!! :):):):):) I start digging through the house....and I FIND THIS OUTFIT!!!!! Aunt Mary had given it to my Mom awhile back telling her that it BELONGED to me back in the 1970's!!!!!! Soooooooo.....it fits Brookie PERFECT and so now she is going to her party tomorrow as a "70's CHICK!" LOL :):):):):):):):):)









5 comments:

  1. Julie, that is just too cute!!!!

    I hear ya on the two year olds, Lily is wearing something different than her actual costume!!

    Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too fabulous to save for halloween.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to take a pike in here as well ;-)
    /Jenny/Jakesmom on SISTV

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! LOVE IT!!! can't imagine how people save those things!! she looks adorable!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)