Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Exciting news for ME and for my fellow scrappers too!!!! :):):):):)



I have been graciously asked to be a Design Team Member of a new Scrapbook Challenge Blog...... "Scrapping Across the Universe" .... you can see it here......... http://scrappingacrosstheuniverse.blogspot.com/ ........ (there is also a link for you over on the right side of our blog here) The challenges will be based on the movie....."Across the Universe"....great movie FILLED with the MOST AWESOME BEATLES music......how can you go wrong with the BEATLES!?!?!?! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I was soooooooo honored to be asked to join this great group....our first challenge is OUT TODAY!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):) Hopefully some of my scrappy friends will be able to join in on the FUN FUN FUN FUN! :):):):):):):):):):)

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you have created! I also am so honored to be DTing with you all! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your Blog! Now we can keep in touch this way too! Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. I go to see a new cardiologist today. Hoping she will have some answers for me! Woke up this morning and now I have what my little man has! Hubby took off work and his is taking care of the boys while my daughter sleeps and I try to get it together to go to the doctor's appointment. Never dull in this household. I have to giggle at the thought of Pop changing diapers. This should be an interesting day for him! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, why did i not know you had a blog until just now? i was checking out the new challenge blog you are on( Congratulations by the way!!! you are so talented, girl!) and i saw your name and clicked on it and there you were!
    i'll be checking this out daily!
    your LO for the 1st challenge is absolutely gorgeous!
    love ya~ julie(lalscrap)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie.... your LO is awesome & that photo of you is beautiful! Your talented little photographer really captured your beauty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great news Julie. Will have to pop in and check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i totally LOVE your profile picture! and your blog is very sweet.
    loves x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Julie .. gee thanks for letting me know LOL .. I been so busy lately. I am SOO happy for you girl ..

    XOXO
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done!! I would like to thank you for all your comments unscrap style, i don(t speak english fluently but each time i come in this forum it is a pleasure to read you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)