Wednesday, September 3, 2008

GOOD NEWS! :):):)

Welllllllllllll..... we have AWESOME news!!!! :):):):):) The card company we used on Adam's first ortho gave us back our $$$$$! :):):):):):):) We were soooooo happy that they sided in our favor! :):):):):)

AND then even BETTER NEWS!!! The new ortho we found, realized the hard time we are going through with this, and decided to discount his fee so we can afford it! :):):):):):):)

Adam goes in today to have the old braces removed and the new ones put on! :):):):):) Please think of him today, because we seriously don't know if this is going to be a lot of pain or not..........

I will post photos later of the NEW ADAM! :):):):):):):):):)

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you got the money back!!!

    I'll be thinking of Adam today, hope all goes well!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you got your money back. Children in Sweden don't have to pay for dental work at all. Not even for braces. We also have almost free healthcare. That is good but perhaps we pay more taxes? i hope it went well for him and that you don't have to pay to much! .

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Julie
    Really, what a nightmare. I'm so glad you got your money back and the new dentist is so understanding and nice. I hope Adam is doing good.

    I miss hearing from you. Call me when you get a chance. I don't like calling you because I know you are so busy with your family, but I really miss you.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad you got the money back! And it was nice of the other place to give the discount!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)