Monday, June 23, 2008

Another BUSY MONTH!!!! :):):)







Brian had TWO bowling tournaments this month (one in Tuscon, AZ and the other in New Mexico....yeah.....in that CITY I can't spell.....but MY mom LOVES that town, because it has the LARGEST Hot Air Balloon festival there EVERY YEAR......U all know what town I'm talking about.....LOL), and I attended a SCRAPBOOK convention in Franklin, TN last weekend.....a website that I am very active on held its 1st annual convention for its members.... :):):):):):):)

Sooooooo.....I have been busy making scrapbook pages....and thought I would share a few of them!! :):):):):) ...... If U would like to see the pages better.....JUST CLICK on the image and it will enlarge it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Love to all..... :):):):):):):):):)

3 comments:

  1. Love to see all of your gorgeous layouts all together....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia MieszalaJune 24, 2008 at 5:08 PM

    Hi and "Happy Summer" to the Woleks! Beautiful pictures and pages, Julie!! Happy Birthday to your mom, too!

    Love U,
    Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layouts with this kit. My fav is the one on Adam. Gorgeous... TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)