Thursday, January 31, 2008

Scrapbook page I created tonight! :)


Hi all!! Just a quick one...because it is late....and I get up wayyyyyy to early!! LOL :) This is a scrapbook page I made tonight while Brookie and Daddy went to Walmart for Mommy!!


The story reads:

You are the child your Dad has longed for. You are the daugther I have dreamt of. You were born with Port Wine Stains, "Angel Kisses" over most of your body. You have had three surgeries to date with more to come. You are having problems with your eyes because of the stains. You were diagnosed with allergies at 6 months of age. Today, we found out that you have asthma. But, above all the obstacles that you have faced at the young age of 15 months, you are a happy and loving baby! And, that is why my sweet Brooke-you will always be our BEAUTIFUL FLOWER!! Love, MAMA 1/31/2008


Hope you like!! :):):) Love to all!!! :):):)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing journaling. I really like it. I know it came from the botom of your heart! I feel the love when i read it. Your daughter is a precious gift, God bless her and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!!! very awesome page......neat layout my friend. You are surprising me each and every day. I just wanted to say how awesome of a job I think you are doing with your family and all....I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)